In a destination marked by cultural diversity, style and a tireless energy, the name says it all; Epic Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel. Since Epic Miami’s opening in December 2008, the hotel has been continuously re-defining their commitment to quality service and excellence in every aspect, including environmental responsibility, recently becoming Green Seal Silver certified. A boutique luxury property offering resort-style amenities, this 4.5 star river view hotel offers a unique location amidst of the pulse of downtown Miami on the edge of the Miami River and Biscayne Bay. Epic Hotel’s impressive exterior and interior design reflects its vibrant surroundings; vaulted ceilings, glass walls, sparkling pools and floor-to-ceiling windows establish this as an ideal cosmopolitan resort from which to conduct business, enjoy a pre-cruise visit, a romantic getaway or a family vacation.
Ascend to the 16th floor of this architectural masterpiece and discover an extraordinary outdoor space; the pool deck spans 15,000 square feet and includes two pools, ten private cabanas and stunning views overlooking Biscayne Bay. A full-service spa operated by Exhale features awe-inspiring views of the Miami skyline and a full range of treatments and amenities. For the fitness fanatic, the Miami Epic offers a state-of-the-art fitness center, complimentary for all guests and open 24 hours so guests can work out on their own schedule.
Miami is known for its unforgettable cuisine, and Epic Miami offers two spectacular choices to keep appetites satisfied and taste buds tantalized. Indulge in fresh local seafood at Area 31 Restaurant while gazing out at the water from the 16th floor or try Zuma for internationally acclaimed modern Japanese and American cuisine.
An unforgettable stay in a dynamic downtown hotel
• Dockside access and marina services as well as yacht catering
• Private balcony providing inspiring views of the city and bay in every room
• Green Seal Certified luxury hotel
• Complimentary hosted evening wine reception each night
• Exhale Spa, a 12,000 square foot facility spanning the 15th and 16th floors
• Club Level accommodations located on floors 29 and 30
• Mind. Body. Spa in-room wellness and spa program
• Pet-friendly hotel offering special pet amenities including food and water bowls
Luxury accommodations depict graceful simplicity and sophistication
A distinctive feature of Epic Hotel, each of the 411 spacious suites and rooms feature private glass balconies with incredible views of the city or bay. Guests are enveloped in contemporary design with calm, earthy tones. With sophisticated features including Frette Italian linens, LCD flat-screen televisions, sound absorbing floor-to-ceiling windows and Acqua di Parma spa-inspired bath amenities, comfort is a guarantee.
A stylish, soothing sanctuary with environmental responsibilities
See Miami in a whole new way at the Miami Epic Hotel. Perfect for the stylish, seasoned and sophisticated traveler, Epic Hotel provides a warm and playful atmosphere that is at once welcoming and entertaining. Call now for rates and reservations!
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Located along the water where the Miami River and Biscayne Bay converge in the financial and cultural heart of downtown Miami
- Just a short drive from the tourist attractions of South Beach and Coconut Grove, and reflects all the sophisticated flair of this international city
- 15 - 20 minutes driving time (approximately 9 miles) from Miami International Airport
- 40 minutes driving time (approximately 24 miles) from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Only 5 minutes driving time from the Port of Miami
270 Biscayne Boulevard Way