Even as guests ascend the shallow steps fronting the Delano, before ushering into the lobby, they realize that they have traversed into a magical space. Boasting the first indoor/outdoor lobby in America, guests are welcomed into a space that features billowing white curtains, whimsical statuary pieces and a collection of art and oversized furniture assembled by Philippe Starck, including pieces from Salvador Dali, Man Ray and Antonio Gaudi. Divided into nine distinct areas, the lobby is at once a trendsetting hub of activity and a sophisticated gathering space. Not unlike Salvador Dali himself, Delano’s lobby can be described as “imaginative” and “surreal.”
Situated on Collins Avenue in the midst of all the splendor of South Beach, this 4.5 star luxury beachfront hotel offers a stay that leaves an impression long after the tan lines have faded. The heated infinity pool at The Delano features underwater music and private cabanas for a truly indulgent experience. Serenity beckons at Club Essentia Wellness Retreat. Guests are invited to this rooftop bathhouse and solarium offering numerous treatments, 360-degree views and an enormous private terrace to enjoy.
With a popular restaurant, nightclub and spa, Delano ranks as one of the spots to see and be seen. For innovative Italian cuisine showcasing local and organic ingredients, visit BIANCA or relax in one of the most popular sushi restaurants in Miami at Umi Sushi & Sake Bar. Settle in and enjoy fresh seafood, caviar and sushi in Umi's alcove off the main lobby.
Delano Hotel; the next generation of “Urban Resort”
• Located right on the beach in the heart of South Beach
• Indoor/outdoor lobby drawing elements from the outdoors in and the indoors out
• Heated infinity pool with underwater music and private poolside cabanas
• Rooms feature rainfall showers; suites feature large marble soaking tubs
• Club Essentia Wellness Retreat, a rooftop bathouse and solarium
Luxury accommodations in the center of the action
Step out of the chaos and into accommodations that are stylishly simple with a white-on-white design scheme featuring subtle splashes of color. Luxuriate with a city or ocean view and enjoy this oasis surrounded by the vibrancy of South Beach.
Decisively the ultimate Miami experience
Whether mingling in one of the lobby areas or lounging by the pool, public spaces are a mecca of activity and a place where guests are invited to relax and unwind. With so many fascinating guests frequenting the Delano – you never know who you might meet! Call now to book The Delano Hotel!
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Ocean / Beach front property
- Located on Collins Avenue, directly on the ocean, they possess the first indoor/outdoor lobby in the U.S.
- 25 minutes driving time (approximately 12 miles) from Miami International Airport
- 50 minutes driving time (approximately 26 miles) from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
1685 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, Florida